I am frequently asked how I got an Arduino to read Nissan ABS wheel speed sensors on a Youtube video I posted long ago. The code that was running in that video is thousands of lines long and has a lot going on so I have cut it to just include what I have running…

Read More

I’ve been working on an adapter bracket for the 350Z due to a number of requests I have received. Prototypes are being machined currently and I should have one assembled to check fit very soon. This bracket will accept Wilwood or Tilton master cylinders. It is being designed with a bolt-on forged steel fork, so…

Read More

I have several new master cylinder applications¬†that should be available in early 2017. The 300ZX Twin Turbo bracket is almost finished and ready for production. Made of 6061-T6 aluminum it stands an aftermarket Wilwood cylinder off the firewall so the factory clutch booster can still be used. These will be limited production. If you have…

Read More

The most frequent questions I get are about my air conditioning setup. I’ve had it working for almost a year and have finally put everything together in one big post. Most everything else about these swaps is now taken care of with swap kits. The air conditioning is a bit harder due to the fittings…

Read More

I made a tool for installing the LS1 crank pulley. Lots of people use long bolts or all thread with a couple washers. I made a complete tool that includes a thrust bearing and full face washer to push the pulley on. It went on super easy. I have created a full print of the…

Read More

My day job as a mechanical engineer designing emission legal engine packages for industrial applications makes me very curious to the emissions output of my LS1 engine at home. I’ve tested my 383 LS1 to ensure the new low overlap camshaft and catalytic converters are doing their jobs. Note that my engine has not been…

Read More

I assembled a new cross over hose today using -8 TechAFX hose with 45 fittings on each end. This got my fuel hose low enough to shut the hood again. And I took her for a drive. This hose looks a ton better than the old hose. You can see where I had to grind…

Read More

After a few month of dragging my feet I finally got everything on my list finished up in an attempt to make this car more street car than race car. Here is the list of projects I have finished up in the latest round of my build: Fuel cell removed and stock tank put back…

Read More